- Part of a group presentation at The San Francisco AAMFT Conference, June 1996
- Honored by The Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce as the Santa Rosa City Schools Elementary School
Counselor of the Year, August 2000
- Honored by The U.S. House of Representatives for positive work with local youths and for
the future of the next generation, October 2000
- Honored by The California State Senate for dedication to providing a positive influence on
people in Sonoma County, October 2000
- Honored by The Sonoma County Office of Education for dedication to providing a positive
on young people in Sonoma County, October 2000
I would like to recognize and thank my family and friends for their love and support.
As always, I want to honor my inner circle of teachers and psychotherapists who have provided
direction, support and wise counsel over the years. Thank you Bill, Debra, Kevin, Margaret, Mark,
Naomi and Phil.
Thanks to Norma and Phil, the first psychotherapists that I ever met.
I also want to
acknowledge and thank teacher and author Mavis Jukes for asking me
to contribute information to her books, "The Guy Book: An Owner's Manual," and "Smoke: A Novel."
Photographs by local photographer Debbie Wales.
Artwork by local artist Jada Grant.
Website design/development by Sonoma Web Design.